Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BOY IS MEANT FOR GIRL & THE OTHER WAY ROUND

Boy : I need someone  to talk to .
Girl : I'm always here for you .
Boy : I know .
Girl : What's wrong ?
Boy : I like her so much .
Girl : Talk to her .
Boy : I don't know . She won't ever like me .
Girl : Don't say that ... you're amazing .
Boy : I just want her to know how i feel .
Girl : Then tell her .
Boy : She won't like me .
Girl : How do you know that ?
Boy : I can't just tell her ...
Girl : Well , just tell her .
Boy : What should i say ?
Girl : Tell her how much you like her .
Boy : I tell her daily .
Girl : What do you mean ?
Boy : I'm always with her .. i love her .
Girl : I know hou you feel . I have the same problem ... but he'll never like me .
Boy : Wait . Who do you like ?
Girl : Oh , some boy .
Boy : Oh , she won't like me either .
Girl : She does .
Boy : How do you know ?
Girl : Because who wouldn't like you ?
Boy : You .
Girl : You're wrong .I love you .
Boy : I love you too .
Girl : So , are you going to talk to her ?
Boy : I just did .


 *** You never  knew unless you try . 3 ,2 ,1 , action boy ... 

So sweet ... bestkan cte nie ... I LIKE IT !!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment